- Self-Help for Your Nerves: Learn to relax and enjoy life again by overcoming stress and fear by Dr. Claire Weekes
- Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder by Paul T. Mason
- Quit Smoking the Easy Way by Allen Carr
- How to talk so teens will listen & How to listen so Teens will Talk by Adele Faber
Psychological and Personal Development
- Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships (Penguin Life) by Eric Berne
- Who Moved My Cheese: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life.. by Spencer Johnson
- You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- The Endorphin Effect: A breakthrough strategy for holistic health and spiritual wellbeing (Tom Thorne Novels) by Dr. William Bloom
- The Power of Now, A guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Ekhart Tolle
- 30 Lessons in Loving- Tried & True Advice from the Wisest Americans by Karl Pillemer
- The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Aue....Clan of the Cave Bear is the first novel in Jean M. Auel's magnificent best-selling epic of life 35,000 years ago. Leave the 21st century and go back to Ice Age Europe. Follow Ayla, a Cro-Magnon child who loses her parents in an earthquake and is adopted by a tribe of Neanderthal, the Clan.
- Loves Executioner by Irvin Yalom... The collection of 10 absorbing tales by master psychotherapist Irvin D. Yalom uncovers the mysteries, frustrations, pathos, and humor at the heart of the therapeutic encounter. In recounting his patients' dilemmas, Yalom not only gives us a rare and enthralling glimpse into their personal desires and motivations but also tells us his own story as he struggles to reconcile his all-too-human responses with his sensibility as a psychiatrist. Not since Freud has an author done so much to clarify what goes on between a psychotherapist and a patient.
- The Schopenhauer Cure: A Novel by Irvin D. Yalom.... Suddenly confronted with his own mortality after a routine checkup, eminent psychotherapist Julius Hertzfeld is forced to reexamine his life and work - and seeks out Philip Slate, a sex addict whom he failed to help some 20 years earlier. Yet Philip claims to be cured - miraculously transformed by the pessimistic teachings of German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer - and is himself a philosophical counselor in training.
- Lady of Hay by Barbara Erskine.... In London, journalist Jo Clifford plans to debunk the belief in past lives in a hard-hitting magazine piece. But her scepticism is shaken when a hypnotist forces her to relive the experiences of Matilda, Lady of Hay, a noblewoman during the reign of King John.
- When Nietzsche Wept by Irvin D. Yalom.... In 19th-century Vienna, a drama of love, fate, and will is played out amid the intellectual ferment that defined the era. Josef Breuer, one of the founding fathers of psychoanalysis, is at the height of his career. Friedrich Nietzsche, Europe's greatest philosopher, is on the brink of suicidal despair, unable to find a cure for the headaches and other ailments that plague him. When he agrees to treat Nietzsche with his experimental "talking cure"
- The Hypnotist's Love Story: From the bestselling author of Big Little Lies, now an award winning TV series by Moriarty, Liane
Relationship & Sex Self Help
- Why Men Don't Listen & Women Can't Read Maps: How to spot the differences in the way men & women think by Allan Pease
- Come as you are by Emily Nagoski PhD
Theoretical & Scientific Human Psychological & Spiritual Development
- The Road Less Travelled A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth BY Peck
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- The Two Million-year-old Self (Carolyn & Ernest Fay Series in Analytical Psychology) by Anthony Stevens
- How to be Human by Ruby Wax (A three way encounter between a monk, a neuroscientist and Ruby Wax)
Science & Human Evolution
- Human Instinct by Professor Lord Robert Winston
- The Human Mind by Robert Winston
- A Briefer History of Time by Stephen Hawking
- The Brain by David Eagleman
- Psychodynamic Neurology- Dreams, Consciouness and Virtual Reality by Allan Hobson
- Discover your Subpersonalities- Our Inner World and the People in it by John Rowan
- Genes on the Couch- Explorations in Evolutionary Psychotherapy by Paul Gilbert
- The Search for the Real Self- The Personality Disorders of our age, James Matterson MD
- The Chemistry of Conscious States- How the Brain changes its mind by J Allan Hobson
- Shrinks- The untold Story of Psychiatry- by Jeffrey Lieberman