Market Deeping, Peterborough, UK
Mob: 07761 065 726 Email: [email protected]
The 60 second hug
FIVE TYPES OF HUG
1. He hugs her, she takes comfort from the hug.
2. She Hugs him, he takes comfort from the hug.
3. She takes hug, he responds and hugs back.
4. He takes hug and she responds and hugs back.
5. Hug together equally where no one takes from the other, but both just enjoy the hug. No one leans in to take the hug experience from the other.
HUG FOR A MINUTE
This involves no leaning into the other one as this can change the hug type into taking a hug from someone or giving a hug to someone. It also involves equal pressure on both parts where both need to not take over the hug ‘me to you’ and not to being a needy hug ‘please hug me’.
We also need to be careful that neither person turns it into anything sexual .
This hug practice needs to take place for 60 seconds for it to be most effective.
(Hugging and touching creates the hormone Oxytocin which is commonly called ‘the cuddle hormone”).