(MNCS Accred, Hyp.dip, dip.psysextherapy, Adv.dip.CP)
Market Deeping / Deeping St James, Peterborough 07902 583 487
Your Rights as a Human Being
I have the right: -
• To state my own needs and set my own priorities as a person independent of any roles that I may assume in my life.
• To be treated with respect as an intelligent, capable and equal human being.
• To express my feelings.
• To express my opinions and values.
• To say YES and NO for myself without feeling guilty.
• To make mistakes.
• To change my mind.
• To say I do not understand.
• To ask for what I want.
• To get what I pay for.
• To decline responsibility for other people’s problems.
• To be listened to.
• To be taken seriously.
• To deal with others without being dependent on them for their approval.
• To choose not to assert myself if I wish